LOGIDAYS 2019: Download the Draft Agenda
5th Annual Global Exchange Network
14th and 15th of November 2019
The November Pharma Network - 3 Conferences in 1:
5th LogiDays GDP End to End Global Pharma Logistics
5th Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics
7th Clinical Outsourcing & Clinical Operations Strategies
Key Topics for the 5th Logidays 2019 include:
1) Key challenges in managing total supply chain pharma visibility
2) Reduced cost of transport while increasing efficiency and quality
3) Managing the gap in relation to supplier KPI
4) Qualification of 3PL, 4PL and key subcontractors
5) The call for harmonisation of GDP, W.H.O, FDA or MHRA requirements
6) Utilization of data to reduce overall last mile challenges
7) Falsified Medicine Directive and the case for Serialization
8) Pharma Supply Chain a case for 24/7 monitoring in pharma logistics
9) Warehousing and Storage Systems subject to thermal mapping
10) Air Container, Emerging Global Markets, validation, Active V Passive, Ocean V Land... & Much More... Download Draft Agenda Now...
Who Should Speak:
Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical companies, you are currently involved with pharma logistics, supply chain, transport, warehousing or QA related matters.
While companies with service and solutions may consider exhibiting and show casing their unique selling points.
Download draft agenda, past speakers and much more...